Wild About Baby Book Themed Baby Gift Basket
Embrace the wild times ahead with this animal themed baby book gift basket for baby boys and baby girls. Also makes a trendy gender-neutral baby shower gift basket with books for baby.
Wild About Baby Gift Basket Includes:
Six classic board books with animal themes. Board books are sturdy and durable making them a favorite in newborn gift baskets.
- Giraffes Can't Dance the much-loved classic book about being yourself and finding your own tune. A great message for baby to learn.
- Goodnight Gorilla board book by Peggy Rathman the funny picture story of bedtime at the zoo. A zookeeper finds his normal nighttime routine upset when a mischievous little gorilla steals his keys and lets all the animals out of their cages.
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See by Eric Carle and Bill Martin the classic child's storybook with sing song text and Carle's famous collage illustrations.
- Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb a silly rhyming book where monkeys make music with their hands, fingers and thumbs. Fans of Dr. Seuss will love this book.
- Welcome Little One a board book to celebrate baby's arrival. Written as a love letter from parents to their new baby this book celebrates the special bond between parent and child.
- If Animals Kissed Goodnight the story of a young girl who wonders how animal families might say good night. With whimsical art and playful rhyming verse, this board book is perfect for bedtime snuggles.
- Also included in this baby books gift basket is a 10" plush teddy bear friend to snuggle during story time.
Wild About Baby Gift Basket arrives fully assembled and ready to give to the newborn baby. Unisex baby gift basket is wrapped in clear cellophane and topped with a bow, then bubble wrapped and shipped in a box to the recipient. Baby Gift Basket measures 10.5"l x 6"w x 14"h.
More than a cute baby gift our baby book themed gift baskets get baby on the path to learning. Board book gift baskets make the best newborn gifts and there are so many themed baby gifts to choose from you'll love giving a baby book basket for a baby shower or to welcome home baby.