Sweet Dreams Themed Newborn Baby Gift Basket
Send baby off to dreamland with a book themed baby gift basket. Unisex design perfect for baby boys, baby girls and baby shower gift baskets.
Sweet Dreams Baby Gift Basket includes:
Six classic board books with bedtime themes. Board books are sturdy and durable making them a favorite in newborn gift baskets.
- Goodnight Gorilla board book by Peggy Rathman the funny picture story of bedtime at the zoo. A zookeeper finds his normal nighttime routine upset when a mischievous little gorilla steals his keys and lets all the animals out of their cages.
- The House in the Night is a Caldecott award winning board book explaining how ordinary things may look different at night, but there is nothing to be afraid of. A calming, cozy, comforting book perfect just before lights out.
- Twinkle, Twinkle takes the classic song and turns it into a fun ryhming board book.
- Caldecott Award winner, Ten, Nine, Eight, by Molly Bang is the story of a father and his little girl as they count down objects from ten to one as she prepares herself to go to bed. A great introduction to counting and numbers.
Baby Faces Sleep board book the perfect bedtime book has appealing photos of multicultural babies and toddlers, and a brief, rhyming text.
Sandra Boynton beloved children's author has such humor and fun and delivers it in The Going to Bed Book perfect for reading at bedtime.
- Plush 10" teddy bear with sewn eyes a cuddly friend for baby.
- Also included in this baby books gift basket is a baby receiving blanket.
Sweet Dreams Baby Books Gift Basket arrives fully assembled and ready to give the newborn baby. Unisex baby books gift basket is wrapped in clear cellophane and topped with a bow then bubble wrapped and shipped in a box to the recipient. Baby gift basket measures 10.5"l x 6"w x 14"h.
More than a cute baby gift our baby book themed gift baskets get baby on the path to learning. Board book gift baskets make the best newborn gifts and there are so many themed baby gifts to choose from you'll love giving a baby book basket for a baby shower or to welcome home baby.