Send a comforting sympathy gift basket with words of wisdom to help cope with loss and grieving. This sympathy gift basket is appropriate to send in remembrance of the loss of a parent, grandparent, sibling, child or spouse.
Gourmet Sympathy Gift Basket Includes:
- Chicken Soup for the Grieving Soul
- 4 oz. box butter cookies
- 2 oz box of dried fruit mix
- 6 oz box of focaccia crisps Tuscan style crackers
- 1 oz box of filled wafer roll cookies
- 2 oz. box of smoked almonds
- 1 oz. box of biscotti cookies
- Herbal tea, five tea bags in gift box
- 2 oz ground coffee, makes one pot
Sympathy gift baskets express your deepest sympathy during a difficult time. Sympathy gift baskets include books with words of comfort for times of loss. A thoughtful bereavement gift to turn to again and again. Gourmet gifts and caring books the perfect combination for sending condolences in a sympathy gift basket.
Gift book, Chicken Soup for the Grieving Soul a wonderful book of comforting essays on loss and healing. When you're grieving, it helps to read stories from other people who have been through the same thing. Losing a family member or dear friend is a shared human experience. You'll find comfort, inspiration and camaraderie in these revealing personal stories from other people who have lost loved ones.
Sympathy Gift Basket with Chicken Soup for the Grieving Soul
- arrives in a paperboard gift tray.
- Your gift is fully assembled and ready to give.
- Sympathy gift basket is wrapped in cellophane, and topped with a bow
- Your gift arrives bubble wrapped and shipped in a box to the recipient.
- Sympathy gift basket measures approximately 12"l x 9.75"w x 5"h..
Sympathy Card Messages
If you need some help with your own gift card message may we suggest:
"Praying for your healing, comfort and peace during this painful time."
"Please know we are thinking of you and your family during this difficult time."
"Our hearts are saddened to learn of your loss, please know we are with you."
"Sending you lots of love and comfort, we are so sorry for your loss."
Our mission is to create jobs with a focus on hiring persons with disabilities.
The unemployment rate for persons with a disability was 10.5 percent in 2016, about twice that of those with no disability (4.6 percent).
Everyone deserves the right to contribute to their community and share their gifts with the world.
We like to say every purchase does two good things. First you bring joy to the recipient. Second you support jobs for people with disabilities.