Sympathy Gift Basket Food Gift for Bereavement with Savory Gourmet Snacks for Loss of Mother, Loss of Father, Loss of Loved One.
Sympathy Gift Basket Food Gift for Bereavement includes:
- 2 oz. box of crispy Asiago cheese straws
- 1.5 oz. box of salted in-shell pistachios
- 2 oz. box wine and cheese biscuits
- 2 oz. box of sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 2 oz. box of savory snack mix
- 2 oz. box of smoked California almonds
Sympathy gift baskets express your deepest sympathy during a difficult time. Sympathy gift baskets with food are a popular choice when sending your condolences and looking for a bereavement gift. Sympathy gift baskets deliver your support and care to a person grieving. It's more important than ever to express your sincere condolences through thoughtful gestures of kindness such as sending a sympathy gift basket.
Product SpecificationsSympathy Gift Basket Food Gift for Bereavement
- arrives in a black bamboo gift basket.
- Your gift is fully assembled and ready to give.
- Sympathy gift basket is wrapped in cellophane, and topped with a bow
- Your gift arrives bubble wrapped and shipped in a box to the recipient.
- Sympathy gift basket measures approximately 12"l x 7"w x 14"h.
Sympathy Card Messages
If you need some help with your own gift card message may we suggest:
"Praying for your healing, comfort and peace during this painful time."
"Please know we are thinking of you and your family during this difficult time."
"Our hearts are saddened to learn of your loss, please know we are with you."
"Sending you lots of love and comfort, we are so sorry for your loss."
Our mission is to create jobs with a focus on hiring persons with disabilities.
The unemployment rate for persons with a disability was 10.5 percent in 2016, about twice that of those with no disability (4.6 percent).
Everyone deserves the right to contribute to their community and share their gifts with the world.
We like to say every purchase does two good things. First you bring joy to the recipient. Second you support jobs for people with disabilities.