Sympathy Gift Basket for Loss of Father Bereavement Gift with Nuts, Cookies, Crackers and Pretzels for Families, Men, Women, Clients, Co-Workers, Friends. Sympathy Gift Basket
Sympathy Gift Basket for Men Includes:
- 1.5 oz. box of roasted almonds
- 3.5 oz box of buttery pretzel sticks
- 1 oz. box of toasted almond cookies
- 6 oz. box of focaccia crisp crackers
- 2 oz. box of Asiago crispy crunch snack straws
- 1.5 oz. box of roasted, salted in shell pistachios
Sympathy gift baskets express your deepest sympathy during a difficult time. Sympathy gift baskets with food are a popular choice when sending your condolences and looking for a bereavement gift. Sympathy gift baskets deliver your support and care to a person grieving. It's more important than ever to express your sincere condolences through thoughtful gestures of kindness such as sending a sympathy gift basket.
Sympathy Gift Basket for Men with Nuts, Cookies, Crackers and Pretzels Sympathy Gift Basket
- arrives in a gift box with "Thinking of You" on front
- Your gift is fully assembled and ready to give.
- Sympathy gift basket is wrapped in cellophane, and topped with a bow
- Your gift arrives bubble wrapped and shipped in a box to the recipient.
- Sympathy gift basket measures approximately 11"l x 7"w x 14"h.
Sympathy Card Messages
If you need some help with your own gift card message may we suggest:
"Praying for your healing, comfort and peace during this painful time."
"Please know we are thinking of you and your family during this difficult time."
"Our hearts are saddened to learn of your loss, please know we are with you."
"Sending you lots of love and comfort, we are so sorry for your loss."
Our mission is to create jobs with a focus on hiring persons with disabilities.
The unemployment rate for persons with a disability was 10.5 percent in 2016, about twice that of those with no disability (4.6 percent).
Everyone deserves the right to contribute to their community and share their gifts with the world.
We like to say every purchase does two good things. First you bring joy to the recipient. Second you support jobs for people with disabilities.