Sympathy Gift Basket Remembering with Love Includes Engraved Frame, Book and Gourmet Gifts a thoughtful sympathy gift basket for sending condolences. Providing comfort is all most people want to do when someone loved is lost. Finding the right words to say can be a challenge. Often people say nothing trying to be kind when in fact the right words would be so appreciated.
Remembering With Love Gift Basket Includes:
- Prayers for Those Who Grieve gift book
- Gift Card with Deepest Sympathies on the outside and "Praying for your healing, comfort, strength and peace during this painful time" on the inside.
- Photo Frame with Remembering With Love engraved on bottom. Holds either a 3.5 x 5 or 4 x 6 photo.
- 6 oz box of focaccia crisps Tuscan style crackers
- 2 oz. box of savory snack mix with a delicious mix of flavors from Tuscany
- 2 oz. box of Los Olivos wine and cheese biscuits with a hint of cheddar flavor
- 2 oz. box of dried fruit medley mix
Sympathy gift baskets express your deepest sympathy during a difficult time. Send your condolences with a thoughtful sympathy gift basket. Sympathy gift basket arrives in a black paperboard tray with all items situated inside the tray.
Prayers for Those Who Grieve by author, Jill Kelly weaves together comforting Scripture verses, her own prayers and the nature photography of Brody Wheeler to create a beautiful gift book. Born from her own experience of losing her son Jill's prayers and thoughts will ring true for anyone facing a time of sorrow.
Sympathy Gift Basket
- arrives in a paperboard gift box.
- Your gift is fully assembled and ready to give.
- Sympathy gift basket is wrapped in cellophane, and topped with a bow
- Your gift arrives bubble wrapped and shipped in a box to the recipient.
- Sympathy gift basket measures approximately 12"l x 9.75"w x 5"h.
Sympathy Card Messages
If you need some help with your own gift card message may we suggest:
"Praying for your healing, comfort and peace during this painful time."
"Please know we are thinking of you and your family during this difficult time."
"Our hearts are saddened to learn of your loss, please know we are with you."
"Sending you lots of love and comfort, we are so sorry for your loss."
Our mission is to create jobs with a focus on hiring persons with disabilities.
The unemployment rate for persons with a disability was 10.5 percent in 2016, about twice that of those with no disability (4.6 percent).
Everyone deserves the right to contribute to their community and share their gifts with the world.
We like to say every purchase does two good things. First you bring joy to the recipient. Second you support jobs for people with disabilities.