Sympathy Gift Basket with Book of Comfort plus Sympathy Food, Cookies and Snacks a thoughtful sympathy gift basket for sending condolences. This sympathy gift basket is appropriate to send in remembrance of the loss of a parent, grandparent, sibling, child or spouse.
Sympathy Gift Basket with Book of Comfort Includes:
Gift book, Little Book of Comfort is a book designed to recognize grief, despair and how to come through with faith and hope. Let comforting words lift you up and point you to the ultimate mender of broken hearts, Jesus.
Gourmet gifts inside your sympathy gift basket include:
- 2 oz. box of butter cookies
- Gift box of tea with three tea bags inside
- 2 oz. box of wine and cheese biscuits
- 2 oz. box of sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 1.5 oz. box of roasted, salted pistachios
- 1 oz. box filled wafer roll cookies
- 6 oz. box of flavorful focaccia crisps
Sympathy gift baskets express your deepest sympathy during a difficult time. Sympathy gift baskets include books with words of comfort for times of loss. A thoughtful bereavement gift to turn to again and again. Gourmet gifts and caring books the perfect combination for sending condolences in a sympathy gift basket.
Gift Basket for Sympathy with Little Book of Comfort
- arrives in an elegant metal tin.
- Your gift is fully assembled and ready to give.
- Sympathy gift basket is wrapped in cellophane, and topped with a bow
- Your gift arrives bubble wrapped and shipped in a box to the recipient.
- Sympathy gift basket measures approximately 11"l x 7"w x 14"h.
Little Book of Comfort is a book designed to recognize grief, despair and how to come through with faith and hope. Let comforting words lift you up and point you to the ultimate mender of broken hearts, Jesus.
Sympathy Card Messages
If you need some help with your own gift card message may we suggest:
"Praying for your healing, comfort and peace during this painful time."
"Please know we are thinking of you and your family during this difficult time."
"Our hearts are saddened to learn of your loss, please know we are with you."
"Sending you lots of love and comfort, we are so sorry for your loss."
Our mission is to create jobs with a focus on hiring persons with disabilities.
The unemployment rate for persons with a disability was 10.5 percent in 2016, about twice that of those with no disability (4.6 percent).
Everyone deserves the right to contribute to their community and share their gifts with the world.
We like to say every purchase does two good things. First you bring joy to the recipient. Second you support jobs for people with disabilities.