Hot Books for a Hot Summer Day
These days the weather is hot and we don't feel quite as comfortable as we like basking in the great outdoors. Of course we can find indoor activities to keep us busy, but reading a book takes us to a special place. We can take spectacular journeys without even leaving our favorite chair.
That is the beauty of a book. Where else can you go to distant places, or become someone living a great adventure? You can learn about just about anything that interests you. With a book in your hands the sky is the limit.
Having just become qualified as an Amazon Prime, prime vendor, we headed on over to, where else, Amazon. There we found a myriad of books for all ages.
Here are just a few of many books for all ages:
- Camino Island, by John Grisham.
- Hamilton: the Revolution, by Lin-Manual Miranda and Jeremy McCarter.
- The Official SAT Study Guide, 2018 Edition, by The College Board.
- Life of PI, by Yann Martel.
- The Silent Corner, by Dean Koontz.
- The Bookshop at Water's End, by Patti Callahan Henry.
- Hello Sunshine, by Laura Dave.
- What if Everyone Did That?, by Ellen Javernick.
- Wonder, by J.R. Palacio
- How to Get Your Teacher Ready, by Jean Reagan and Lee Wildish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUpSjVoS_jY (Read Along)
For those football and Tom Brady fans out there, his book called the TB12 Method: How to Achieve a Lifetime of Sustained Peak Performance is being released towards the end of summer in September.
So, as the heat gets to be too hot to spend much time outdoors, grab a book and an icy cold beverage of your choice. Sit back in your easy chair and just chill out. Take a journey into your imagination and have a great time reading.